One of the least taught subjects from the Bible is what it means to be a new creation in Christ, yet for the Christian it is one of the most important. 'Living Out of The Christ Within You' is a 30-day devotional that helps bring clarity regarding the spiritual identity of the individual who has put their faith in Jesus Christ. It is as the follower of Jesus begins to understand their new identity, that they become better equipped to re-present Him to the world around them.
About the Author
Gwynedd Jones serves on the leadership team at the Vine Christian Centre in Bridgend, Wales. His heart is to see people come into an understanding of the victory Jesus has won through the cross and resurrection, with the hope that individuals will move into the fullness of God's blessing through faith in Christ. Married to Jill for nearly 35 years, they have two grown up children who are both married, as well as a beautiful young granddaughter.
The book avaible at a number of sources including amazon
- Street Pastors are looking for new volunteers
- 13,248 emergency food parcels given to local people in the last year, Cardiff Foodbank reveals
- A Christian Coffee shop for the centre of Cardiff
- Navigating Your New Normal, Thriving in the Aftermath of Trauma
- Bo Bakes - just one example of the great work of Purple Shoots
- Praying ‘Thy Kingdom Come’? Here’s a next step.
- Making Jesus Known
- Cardiff Foodbank - your generosity is making a difference!
- Manumit coffee that changes lives!
- God Outdoors - Check out what CVM discovered